Friday, July 13, 2012

Vinny Uses New Book To Help Inform Others And Battle His Anxiety


Vinny is joining JWOWW, The Sitch and Snooki in the authoring world.
Only with this book, there is a bit more serious tone.
Vinny will release his new book, Control the Crazy: My Plan to Stop Stressing, Avoid Drama and Maintain Your Inner Cool, on April 17th. In the book, the former Jersey Shore-er will chronicle his [...]

NO!NO!NO!!!!


Oh, HEEEEL NO! We won't strand for it! They can NOT do this to us... we mean... Camille Grammer!


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills IS Camille.


That said, we're gonna do our best to report this while rivers of tears descend from our eyes!


The Real Housewives network (some people call it "Bravo") told our girl Camille they're looking to do some re-casting for the Beverly Hills gang. In the mean time they're holding off on signing her on to Season 3.


Our fave BH blonde (sorry Taylor) told reporters:


"I had a good year so I would want to go back for a third season, but they haven't asked me yet, so I wonder what's going on with that. I guess they decided who they want and I guess they are going to start casting, looking for new housewives. They told me they were going to start looking so it wasn't behind my back. They were like, 'Sorry we are doing a big casting call.' I was like, 'Thanks.'"


That cuts deep!


Well, at least she wasn't blind-sided like some NYC Housewives we know!


For now all we can do is wait, emotionally eat, and hope that Andy Cohen will decide keep our beloved Camille.


credit banque
Family thanksgiving activity
croisiere discount
Legal resources
free advertising ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment