Tuesday, March 13, 2012

White Collar Actor Matt Bomer Confirms He Is Gay

White Collar Actor Matt Bomer has come out as gay, confirming what some suspected for years. Get the details below on the performer’s public announcement, and his loving acknowledgment to his partner Simon Halls and their children. Keeping his private life away from the public eye since turning heads in the pilot episode of USA’s White Collar, actor Matt Bomer has let fans in on his home life, announcing that he is gay. Like most celebrities in the spotlight, Bomer’s sexuality has come into focus several times, with plenty wondering if the handsome con man was married. A while back Matt finally addressed how he felt about those issues with Details magazine, telling the news outlet that he doesn’t care about the rumors and questions surrounding his sexuality. “I don’t care about that at all. I’m completely happy and fulfilled in my personal life.” He also added, “I have a network and a show riding on my shoulders. I would say a big difference between my character and me is that I can be too trusting. And I’ve realized in this business, that’s not necessarily the smartest thing to be. I definitely have a thing or two to learn from [...]

alarme
hôtels de luxe
Jan Vermeer
Hotel luxe Venise
Other Foods While Breast Feeding

No comments:

Post a Comment