Monday, January 24, 2011

Les News, 101410

Co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar storm off the set of The View due to Bill O’Reilly‘s bullshizz. Eva Longoria unveils her own wax statue. T.I. saves a guy from suicide. Beware! Penis pics of Kanye West reportedly exist. What a beautiful sunset. These Tea Party Republicans love to show their racist true colors. Violet [...]

All Summer long we’ve been seeing photos of Madonna hard at work directing her feature film W.E. and today we get our first look at the first promo materials for the film. Here is the newly released first poster for W.E.




I suppose the poster is OK considering the film is a period piece. At this point, I’m pretty sure Maddy still has a long way to go before the film is finished so … it’s a nice first poster. I can’t say that anything about it piques my interest or inspires me to want to see the film but … yeah. What do YOU think?


[thanks Kevin]



Chester Arthur
internet news
William Bouguereau
Hot reports for you
Red Grooms

No comments:

Post a Comment